A bag is an important accessory not only for women but men too. If you are a fashion conscious man, you will know that bags are an essential component to any outfit and can be masculine and stylish whilst being practical. If you have just started including bags with your outfits and are confused by the amount of choices available then fear not as this list will help with the essentials.
There are different types of bags like briefcases, duffel bags and conference bags Australia. Here are some more and their uses on a daily basis.
- Classic Messenger Bag: The messenger bag was named so as it was used to carry messages to and from different parts. It is usually made of canvas and carried on one shoulder. However the current trends have changed so much that there are now different shapes and sizes and fabrics. It’s laid back style makes it the perfect assessor for casual outfits. Popular fabrics include leather and denim.
- Briefcase: If you are a working man then you are probably familiar with a briefcase of some sort. It is one of the oldest forms of bags acceptable for men. The designs for a briefcase have changed dramatically over time but the classic shape is still popular. Current styles are much roomier, come with extra pockets and sleeves and come in all kinds of colours and fabrics. Who said your work wardrobe had to be boring?
- Duffel / Carry-all Bag: A duffel bag is the perfect companion for those golf games or when you have a short weekend planned and need something to put your belongings into. It’s spacious without being bulky but stylish enough to go with your casual wear.
· Hobo Bag: The hobo bag might have a funny name but it’s quite useful as a carry on. It looks a bit like a messenger bag but its canvas exterior makes it perfect for informal occasions. It’s great for students, tourists or just use it as a weekend carry on.
· Tote Bag: A tote is the modern cousin of a traditional briefcase. It is similar to an artists’ carry on. It’s versatile because it can be used in both casual and formal occasions. It’s both stylish and comfortable, made of leather with a long handle. Grab a piece in either black or brown for the ultimate addition to your wardrobe.
· Newsboy Bag / Satchel: This is another style that is great with casual clothing. It is quite similar to the messenger bag’s style but its traditional outer look gives it a more suitable for formal use then an everyday messenger bag. It is also perfect if you want to give you’re a stylish edge and ooze masculinity.
So these are the different business bag styles that every man should have in his wardrobe. Each of them have a different look and purpose but are essential in the modern man’s work/ casual wardrobe. Having a bag would add extra dimension to your overall outfit and give it a complete look.