Opteck is a broking company and binary options business founded in 2011 in Cyprus. Since inception, Opteck has grown in popularity and has been widely used by professional traders as well as novices. There have been many stories about Opteck scam; however, they are unfounded. The best proof is the fact that the company is regulated by CySEC and that its physical address is known. Also, Opteck has its own user friendly trading platform and has clients from across the world.
Traders at Opteck can select from currency trading, stocks, indices, commodities, and over 200 choices of Opteck assets trading.
A few features of Opteck which prove that Opteck scam is false are listed below:
- The account types and bonuses: As per the initial investment deposit, traders can open 6 different kinds of accounts. The bonus on such first deposit starts from 25 percent and can go to 100 percent.
- Users at higher levels can avail of a demo account which allows risk free trading practice. Such a concept is indicative that Opteck scam is a myth. Users can get used to the platform after using demo account and then engage in actual currency trading and other kinds of Opteck assets trading.
- The payout from Opteck is between 60 to 85 percent, the latter of which is offered by only a few major brokers.
- A refund option of up to 15 percent as cash back by Opteck allows traders to ensure that their losses are minimized. Thus, if you have invested in a trade that is losing, you can still get back a part of the amount invested. Traders can also make use of ‘early close’ feature to minimize losses.
- Over 50 renowned global companies and their stocks are available for trade at Opteck. If Opteck scam was true, then such global brands would not be associated with the broking company.
- Commodity Opteck assets trading include common items like wheat, corn, gold, coffee, silver, and copper, etc., as well as natural gas and crude oil which are rarely traded.
- Traders can also choose from about 30 currency pairs for currency trading. A few common currencies include USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, JPY, CHF, NZD, ZAR, and TRY.
- Opteck offers a wide variety of educational tools and material, thereby busting the myth of Opteck scam.
- You can get learning material or take courses from Opteck academy; take video courses on how to trade on the platform; understand benefits of binary options robots, risk distribution, and other aspects of Opteck assets trading as a novice trader; and/or take advanced courses that help understand market trends, market analysis, etc.
- There are many option types offered by Opteck such as high/low, quick, one touch, and range. The latter two options offer payouts of more than 100 percent and one touch payouts can be as high as 400 percent. Everything is in the hands of the trader; you can choose the trading assets, the expiry time, and other options. You can trade for a maximum of $10,000 and minimum of $25 for regular options.
- Phone support and customer service is available in about 15 languages.